ADVENTURE TIME OC DESIGN CONTEST
Hi ya all !!! How are you doing lately
- First, I just wanna thank you all for reading this journal. I've decided to make a contest for all Adventure Time OCs makers and lovers. So, if you decide to participate, I'll appreciate that a lot.
- I have an Adventure Time OC named Junius Munro - the Prince of Smiles. He's now 25 and the Happy Kingdom needs one princess or noble lady to be his one-and-only Queen. Let's all listen to the Happy Queens talks about the contest !!!
_______________________________________________________ Good day citizens of Happy Kingdom,
guests, friends and royalties !!!
I'm Cheerina, the Happy Queen. First, I'd like to thank you for coming here and your support in advance.
My son, Prince Junius Munro and all citizens of the Kingdom, are in need of a beautiful Crown Princess, also a Queen-to-be to bring up new generations and continue to rule the Kingdom. So I've decided to make a competition for all Princesses and Ladies to choose the right person for the Prince.
Now accepting participants. The acceptance will last for 2 weeks. After this meeting, you can go straight to the Main Palace to sign up.
First, the participants will attend 3 contest: Beauty, Humorousity and Knowledge. Then, the 3 Finalists will have to answer my questions for each seperatedly. The one with the best answer will be chosen as the Crown Princess. NOTICE: The Winner must loves the Prince will her true heart, if not, she'll be disqualified, and I'll find another one to replace.
The Winner UNLIMITED REQUEST
from me !!! Yeah, UNLIMITED !!! Cuz if I have to draw Junius and his Queen, I will have to draw your winned OC too.
- Points ( need donation from everyone )
- Llamas if you wish
- More prizes will be update later !!! Rules
- OCs that are not royalties will not be accepted.
- OCs must have full bios with a drawing of them wearing a gown of your choice.
- OCs can not be villians.
- OCs must have at least 2 of these personalities: Humorous, generous, smart, helpful, loyal.
- Unlimited entries/ person, but only one of your entries will be chosen.
- Entries must have their links send back to this journal before the deadline on 20/11/2012
- We prefer entries that are done by yourself, we won't care if you can't draw well, so, KEEP MOVING FORWARD !!!
Questions anyone ????